The iAPPS platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and web Analytics capabilities within the heart of mission critical websites and eCommerce web stores, enabling customers to enhance and optimize the value of their web properties. Combined with award-winning interactive development capabilities, Bridgeline helps customers cost-effectively accommodate the changing needs of today's rapidly evolving web properties; enabling them to maximize revenue, improve customer loyalty, enhance employee knowledge, and reduce operational costs.
The iAPPS product suite is delivered through a Cloud-based SaaS business model, whose flexible architecture provides customers with state-of-the-art deployments that provide maintenance and daily technical operation and support; or via a traditional perpetual licensing business model, in which the iAPPS software resides on a dedicated server in either the customer's facility or Bridgeline's co-managed hosting facility.
Bridgeline Digital is headquartered near Boston with additional locations in Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, Tampa, and Bangalore, India. Bridgeline has hundreds of customers ranging from middle market organizations to divisions within Fortune 1,000 companies that include: L'Oreal, Sun Chemical, Parametric Technologies Corp, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Novartis, Shaw Flooring, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Guardian Life, Tosoh, Dover, ViaWest, PODS, AARP, Cadaret Grant & Co., CFO Magazine, and the American Academy of Pediatrics. To learn more about Bridgeline Digital, please visit www.bridgelinedigital.com .
CONTACT: Bridgeline Digital, Inc. Kim Brown Director of Investor Relations email@example.com +1 (781) 995-0888
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV