About Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton is a leading provider of management and technology consulting services to the U.S. government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations, institutions, and not-for-profit organizations. Booz Allen is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, employs approximately 25,000 people, and had revenue of $5.86 billion for the 12 months ended March 31, 2012.
This press release contains, or may be deemed to contain, “forward-looking statements” (as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). Examples of forward-looking statements include information concerning the expected closing of the DSES acquisition and the acquisition’s impact to Booz Allen Hamilton’s earnings. These statements give Booz Allen Hamilton’s current expectation of future events or its future performance and do not relate directly to historical or current events. A number of factors could cause Booz Allen Hamilton’s future actions and related results to vary from any expectations or goals expressed in, or implied by, the forward-looking statements included in this press release, possibly to a material degree. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, the risk factors set forth in Booz Allen Hamilton’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 30, 2012. All forward-looking statements included in this press release speak only as of the date made, and, except as required by law, Booz Allen Hamilton undertakes no obligation to update or revise publicly any such forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV