Changes In Meat Consumption Boost Animal Feed Ingredients Market In North America, Finds Frost & Sullivan
In addition, farmers are anxious to save their shrinking margins by focusing on increasing productivity from farming systems. They are more inclined to use feed ingredients with high efficacy that will make up for the reduction in quantity.
Many industry experts have also raised concerns on the effect of animal greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, driving the need for natural alternatives to synthetic products.
"Several companies now offer nutritional products with natural ingredients, such as enzymes, that have high bioavailability and reduce GHG emissions," noted Reddy. "Focused marketing on the benefits of such products will lead to greater awareness among end users."
Proactive campaigns based on the safe image of feed ingredients will drive revenues for companies, creating a high-potential and high-growth market.Strategic Analysis of the Animal Feed Ingredients Market in North America is part of the Food and Beverage Ingredients Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: Strategic Analysis of the European Animal Feed Ingredients Market, Analysis of Asia-Pacific Animal Feed Ingredients Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants. About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts