The three-year contract has an estimated value of $27 million.
Under the terms of the contract, Jacobs is providing software engineering and sustainment services for the Air Force’s Patriot Excalibur (PEX) system. PEX is a software that enables warfighter preparation, tying all the functional areas of a squadron organization together and seamlessly sharing information and enhancing situational awareness across operations.
In making the announcement, Jacobs Group Vice President Robert Norfleet stated, “We are delighted to continue and expand our relationship with the United States Air Force, and to have the opportunity support the AFMC in its mission to deliver expeditionary capabilities to the warfighter.”Jacobs is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and construction services. Statements made in this release that are not based on historical fact are forward-looking statements. We base these forward-looking statements on management’s current estimates and expectations as well as currently available competitive, financial and economic data. Forward-looking statements, however, are inherently uncertain. There are a variety of factors that could cause business results to differ materially from our forward-looking statements. For a description of some of the factors which may occur that could cause actual results to differ from our forward-looking statements please refer to our 2011 Form 10-K, and in particular the discussions contained under Items 1 - Business, 1A - Risk Factors, 3 - Legal Proceedings, and 7 - Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statements made herein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV