Demandware®, Inc. (NYSE:DWRE), a leader in on-demand ecommerce, today kicked off its inaugural Demandware XChange Europe Conference at the Mövenpick Hotel in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Demandware will host more than 200 members of its community from across Europe, including clients, partners, industry experts and employees, for an information exchange on the present and future of digital commerce.
The presentations and sessions will explore the various avenues of digital commerce, with an emphasis on cloud-based commerce to unlock innovation and opportunities for growth. The event will feature keynote presentations by leading retailers, industry experts and Demandware executives who will share market insights, innovative multichannel commerce growth strategies and important developments regarding Demandware products and services. Attendees can also choose from various breakout sessions covering topics aligned to the needs of European retailers and brands, from marketing techniques for accelerating growth to organizational design to strategies for establishing commerce operations in international markets.
“We’re delighted to host many of our European clients and partners in Amsterdam this week. This is a wonderful opportunity for Demandware clients to tap into the collective talent of our European community and emerge with new information, ideas and actionable strategies for taking their businesses forward and further accelerating growth,” said Tom Ebling, CEO of Demandware.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV