CB&I (NYSE: CBI) has been awarded a contract by Huating Coal Group Co., Ltd. for the license, basic engineering and related services for a polypropylene plant at Huating Industrial Development Area Gansu in China.
The plant will use the Novolen ® advanced gas-phase polymerization technology for the production of the full scope of polypropylene homopolymers, random copolymers and impact copolymers. The plant will be part of an integrated 600,000 metric ton per year (MTA) coal-to-methanol project, which started production at the end of 2010. The 200,000 MTA polypropylene plant is expected to start up in 2014.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) engineers and constructs some of the world’s largest energy infrastructure projects. With premier process technology from its Lummus Technology business, proven EPC expertise, and unrivaled storage tank experience, CB&I executes projects from concept to completion. Safely. Reliably. Globally. For more information, visit www.CBI.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV