Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Inc. is providing the following updated guidance for the full 2012 fiscal year, which ends on December 25, 2012.
- Total comparable restaurant sales increase of 3.5% to 4% (compared to 3% to 4% previously)
- One Del Frisco's and three Del Frisco's Grille openings and one Sullivan's closing
- Cost of sales of 30.6% to 31.0% of consolidated revenues
- Restaurant-level EBITDA** of 23.3% to 23.8% of consolidated revenues
- Effective tax rate of approximately 31% to 32%
- Gross capital expenditures (before tenant allowances) of $30 million to $31 million
- Annual weighted average diluted common shares outstanding of approximately 20.6 million
In 2013, the Company anticipates opening between four and five restaurants.
Conference CallThe Company will host a conference call to discuss the financial results for the third quarter ended September 4, 2012 at 7:30 am central time today. Hosting the call will be Mark S. Mednansky, Chief Executive Officer, and Thomas J. Pennison, Jr., Chief Financial Officer. The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 888-300-2342 or for international callers by dialing 719-325-4828. A replay will be available after the call and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 or for international callers by dialing 858-384-5517; the passcode is 6991341. The replay will be available until Tuesday, October 23, 2012. The conference call will also be webcast live from the Company's website at www.DFRG.com under the investor relations section. An archive of the webcast will also be available through the Company's website shortly after the call has concluded. About Del Frisco's Restaurant Group, Inc. Based in Southlake, TX, Del Frisco's Restaurant Group owns and operates three contemporary, high-end, complementary restaurant concepts: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House, Sullivan's Steakhouse, and Del Frisco's Grille. The Company currently operates 33 restaurants across 19 states. Each of its three concepts offers steaks and other menu selections, such as chops and fresh seafood, complemented by an extensive wine selection.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV