- National Penn corporate headquarters will relocate to Seventh and Hamilton Streets in downtown Allentown and approximately 275 employees will relocate to the new Two City Center building, which is scheduled to be completed in the spring of 2014.
- National Penn will continue to maintain approximately 150 employees in the company’s current buildings in Boyertown.
- National Penn will relocate approximately 125 employees to a new building on Broadcasting Road in Spring Township, Berks County, which will be completed in the fall of 2013, known as the Reading Area Business Center.
New Allentown Headquarters (Photo: National Penn)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.