COPENHAGEN, Denmark, October 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Nykredit, a leading financial institution in Denmark, and Infosys, a global leader in consulting and technology, today announced the successful implementation of Finacle™ core banking solution across the bank's corporate lending business. Built on new-generation technologies, Finacle underpins the bank's business transformation program aimed at growing its corporate and retail business across its home market.
In the first phase of this initiative, Nykredit's corporate customers are already enjoying the benefits of personalized offerings and one of the bank's newest capabilities: multi-currency loans.
Nykredit is Denmark's largest mortgage lender with a 42.6 percent market share and 5.2 percent commercial banking market share. In recent years, it has focused on transforming both its corporate and retail businesses across Denmark. A strategic ingredient for success was the selection of a banking technology partner that would work in a collaborative manner to co-create new products and processes. The result: in 2010, Nykredit chose Finacle [ TM ] as its business transformation partner.With Finacle, the bank now has a technology platform from which it can:
- quickly and easily define and roll out new products and functionalities
- seamlessly integrate with other systems within the bank
- manage future customizations in-house to meet business and IT requirements
- scale up operations to support forecasted growth across segments and services
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts