HiSoft To Announce Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results On November 15, 2012
BEIJING, Oct. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- HiSoft Technology International Limited (NASDAQ: HSFT) ("HiSoft" or the "Company"), a leading China-based provider of outsourced information technology and research and development services headquartered in Dalian, China, today announced that it plans to report its third quarter 2012 financial results ended September 30, 2012 before the U.S. markets open on Thursday, November 15, 2012.
HiSoft management has scheduled an earnings conference call for 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, November 15, 2012 ( 9:00 p.m. Beijing/Hong Kong Time on Thursday, November 15, 2012), to discuss the Company's results and highlights of the quarter and answer questions from investors.
The dial-in numbers for the live conference call are as follows:
- U.S. Toll Free: 1-800-860-2442
- International Dial In: +1-412-858-4600
Additional methods to access the conference call include:
- Live Webcast Broadcast: http://www.mzcan.com/cancast/us/index.php?id=usHSFT_40&version=e
- Telephone Replay: Available approximately one hour after the end of the call through November 26, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- U.S. Toll Free: 1-877-344-7529
- International Dial In: +1-412-317-0088
- Conference Number: 10019862
- Archived Webcast: Available on the Investor Relations section of the HiSoft website at http://www.hisoft.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV