Matthias Haeni, Regional General Manager, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East (EAME), Flavors, continued, "With this investment, we are putting in place the creative, technical, and sensory talent to support our customers in the region more fully as they seek to differentiate their products and brands. And with the planned efficiency improvements in manufacturing and supply, we will be well-positioned to increase the very important speed-to-market.”
The Company has made several large investments in emerging markets over the last year, including the recent opening of a liquid flavors and fragrance manufacturing facility in Singapore, the construction of a new dedicated flavors plant in Guangzhou, China, and the opening of a new creative, technical, sensory, and sales facility for flavors in Delhi, India.
About International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE: IFF) is a leading global creator of flavors and fragrances used in a wide variety of consumer products. Consumers experience these unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty care, detergents and household goods, as well as beverages, sweet goods and food products. The Company leverages its competitive advantages of consumer insight, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to provide customers with innovative and differentiated product offerings. A member of the S&P 500 Index, IFF has more than 5,600 employees working in 32 countries worldwide. For more information, please visit our website at www.iff.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV