Seven States And DC Named To School Health "Honor Roll"
The full report, methodology, tables, detailed state profiles, as well as back-to-school tips and tools, are available at www.StateHonorRoll.org. The 2012 report is made possible by a grant from Mylan Specialty, Genentech and individual donations to AAFA from patients, families and supporters.
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with asthma, allergies and related conditions through education, advocacy and research. For more asthma and allergy statistics or support, visit www.aafa.org or call 1-800-7-ASTHMA.
SOURCE The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV