Still, Harralson noted an increase in reserves for bad loans at JPMorgan "gives us slight pause," however, he believes Bank of America's reserves will still be below his $400 million estimate "given [JPMorgan]'s low overall reserve level.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters are looking for Bank of America to lose seven cents per share on revenues of $21.89 billion. The bank earned 19 cents per share on revenues of $22.20 billion in the second quarter and 58 cents on revenues of $28.70 billion in the third quarter of 2011.
-- Written by Dan Freed in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV