HILLSBORO, Ore., Oct. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FEI Company (Nasdaq:FEIC) announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter of 2012 after the financial markets close on Tuesday, October 30, 2012. FEI's third quarter ended on September 30, 2012.
A conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss the second quarter results will be held on Tuesday, October 30 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific time (5:00 p.m. Eastern time). Access to the call will be available at 1-877-941-6010 (U.S., toll-free) or 1-480-629-9643 (international and toll), with the conference title: FEI Third Quarter Earnings Call, Conference ID 4570620. A telephone replay of the call will be available at 1-800-406-7325 (U.S., toll-free) or 1-303-590-3030 (international and toll) with the passcode: 4570620#.
In addition, the company announced that Ray Link, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Fletcher Chamberlin, Treasurer and Communications Director, will make presentations at investor conferences in November and early December. Mr. Link will present at:
- the J.P. Morgan & Company SMid Cap Conference in New York on November 29 at 1:45 p.m. Eastern time, and
- the NASDAQ OMX 29 th Investor Program in London on December 4. The time of the presentation will be included on www.fei.com when it is available.
- the Stephens Fall Investment Conference in New York on November 13 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time, and
- the Southwest IDEAS Conference in Dallas, Texas on November 15 at 2:45 p.m. Central time.
CONTACT: For more information contact: Fletcher Chamberlin Treasurer & Communications Director firstname.lastname@example.org (503) 726-7710
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts