Kansas Board of Emergency Medical Services now gives EMS attendants and Instructor Coordinators the opportunity to renew their certification online.
New features include the ability for Attendants with an Instructor Coordinator license to renew both certifications at the same time, as well as the opportunity for employers to pay for their employee’s certificate renewals. The new application accepts both electronic checks and all four major credit cards.
The online renewal process may be used by any EMS attendant or Instructor Coordinator, unless the following apply:
- It is more than 30 days past your renewal date,
- You have not met continuing education requirements,
- You have been convicted of a felony
For more information, or to renew license visit: https://www.accesskansas.org/ssrv-ksbemsRenew/index.do.About Kansas Board of Emergency Medical Services The Kansas Board of Emergency Medical Services exists, primarily, to ensure that quality out-of-hospital care is available throughout Kansas. This care is based on the optimal utilization of community resources that are consistent with the patient’s needs. The delivery of optimal care is supported through the adoption of standards; definition of scopes of practice; and provision of health, safety, and prevention education and information to the public, Emergency Medical Services services/agencies Emergency Medical Services providers/instructors, related health care professionals, and other public service and political entities. About Kansas.gov The Information Network of Kansas Inc., (INK) is responsible for the oversight of the development of the official website for the state of Kansas, Kansas.gov. The portal operates through a public-private relationship between INK and the Kansas Information Consortium, LLC, to help Kansas government entities Web-enable their information services. The Kansas Information Consortium builds, operates, maintains and markets Kansas.gov and is part of eGovernment firm NIC’s (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies. About NIC NIC Inc. is the nation’s leading provider of official government websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company’s innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens and businesses across the country. The NIC family of companies provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV