Towers Watson To Announce First Quarter Fiscal 2013 Earnings On November 6, 2012
Towers Watson & Co. (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW), a global consulting firm, will announce its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 on Tuesday, November 6, before the market opens.
The company will host a conference call to discuss its financial results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on November 6, 2012. A live broadcast of the conference call will be available online at the Investor Relations section of www.towerswatson.com.
An online replay will follow shortly after the call and will be available through February 6, 2013. A telephonic replay of the call will also be available through December 6, 2012 at 617-801-6888, confirmation number 68111995.
About Towers WatsonTowers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW) is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. The company offers solutions in the areas of employee benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management. Towers Watson has 14,000 full-time associates around the world and is located on the web at www.towerswatson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV