TAL International Group, Inc. (NYSE: TAL) today announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. The Company’s management will host a conference call on Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. ET to review the third quarter financial results.
The conference call will be Webcast, and an archive of the Webcast will be available one hour after the live call through Friday, November 30, 2012. To access the live Webcast or archive, please visit the Company’s Web site at http://www.talinternational.com.
TAL is one of the world's largest lessors of intermodal freight
containers and chassis with 17 offices in 11 countries and approximately
225 third-party container depot facilities in 39 countries as of June
30, 2012. The Company's global operations include the acquisition,
leasing, re-leasing and subsequent sale of multiple types of intermodal
containers. TAL's fleet consisted of approximately 1,104,000 containers
and related equipment, representing approximately 1,787,000 twenty-foot
equivalent units (TEU) as of June 30, 2012. This places TAL among the
world's largest independent lessors of intermodal containers and chassis
as measured by fleet size.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV