Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc., (NASDAQ: RRGB), a casual dining restaurant chain focused on serving an innovative selection of high-quality gourmet burgers in a family-friendly atmosphere, today announced that it will release results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012, on Thursday, November 1, 2012. The Company will host a conference call to review financial results on November 1, 2012, at 9:00 AM ET.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (888) 505-4375, or for international callers (719) 325-2435. A replay will be available from two hours after the end of the call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 for international callers; the conference ID is 7934629. The replay will be available until Thursday, November 8, 2012.
The call will be webcast live from the Company's website at www.redrobin.com under the investor relations section.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. ( http://www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the gourmet burger expert, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. There are more than 470 Red Robin® restaurants located across the United States and Canada, including corporate-owned locations and those operating under franchise agreements, as well as five Red Robin’s Burger Works™ restaurants. Red Robin... YUMMM®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV