American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) announced today that Robert H. Benmosche, AIG President and Chief Executive Officer, joined by members of the company’s Executive Group, will ring The Opening Bell (SM) at the New York Stock Exchange on October 16, 2012. AIG executives and guests will visit the New York Stock Exchange to commemorate the company’s continued progress and to showcase the new AIG logo.
AIG’s new logo will begin appearing widely in the company’s advertising and marketing later this fall. The refreshed AIG logo will be used in a limited capacity until the company completes the rebrand of its property casualty and life and retirement segments later this fall. When the rebrand is complete, AIG’s property casualty segment, currently named Chartis, will become AIG in most locations. The company’s life and retirement segment, currently known as SunAmerica Financial Group, will become AIG Life and Retirement.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international
insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries. AIG
companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers
through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks
of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life
insurance and retirement services in the United States. AIG common stock
is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV