About Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP
Mid-Con Energy is a Delaware limited partnership formed in July 2011 to own, operate, acquire, exploit and develop producing oil and natural gas properties in North America, with a focus on the Mid-Continent region of the United States. Mid-Con Energy's core areas of operation are located in Southern Oklahoma, Northeastern Oklahoma and parts of Oklahoma and Colorado within the Hugoton Basin.
The Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11192
Forward-Looking StatementsThis press release includes "forward-looking statements" — that is, statements related to future, not past, events within meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and include any statement that does not directly relate to a current or historical fact. In this context, forward-looking statements often address expected future business and financial performance, and often contain words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "intend," "expect," "plan," "project," "should," "goal," "forecast," "guidance," "could," "may," "continue," "might," "potential," "scheduled," or "will" or other similar words. These forward-looking statements involve certain risks and uncertainties and ultimately may not prove to be accurate. Actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. For further discussion of risks and uncertainties, you should refer to Mid-Con Energy's filings with the SEC available at www.midconenergypartners.com or www.sec.gov. Mid-Con Energy undertakes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances occurring after this press release. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement and our SEC filings. These forward–looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control, which may include statements about our:
- business strategies;
- ability to replace the reserves we produce through acquisitions and the development of our properties;
- oil and natural gas reserves;
- realized oil and natural gas prices;
- production volumes;
- lease operating expenses;
- general and administrative expenses;
- future operating results;
- cash flow and liquidity;
- availability of production equipment;
- availability of oil field labor;
- capital expenditures;
- availability and terms of capital;
- marketing of oil and natural gas;
- general economic conditions;
- competition in the oil and natural gas industry;
- effectiveness of risk management activities;
- environmental liabilities;
- counterparty credit risk;
- governmental regulation and taxation;
- developments in oil producing and natural gas producing countries; and
- plans, objectives, expectations and intentions.
CONTACT: Jeff Olmstead President and Chief Financial Officer (972) 479-5980 firstname.lastname@example.org Matthew Lewis Associate (972) 479-5984 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.