Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT), a provider of widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss third quarter 2012 financial results on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 4:30pm ET. Hosting the call will be CEO Steve Streit and CFO John Keatley. A press release with third quarter 2012 financial results will be issued after the market closes that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 866-524-3160, or for international callers 412-317-6760. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176, or for international callers 858-384-5517, and entering the conference ID 10019503. The replay will be available through Thursday, November 8, 2012. The call will be webcast live from the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.greendot.com/.
About Green Dot
Green Dot is a publicly traded bank holding company regulated by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The Company provides widely distributed, low cost banking and payment solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers. Green Dot's products and services include its market leading category of General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) prepaid cards and its industry-leading cash transfer network which are available directly to consumers online and through a network of approximately 60,000 retail stores nationwide where 95% of Americans shop. Green Dot is headquartered in the greater Los Angeles area. For more details, visit www.greendot.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV