LIVERMORE, Calif., Oct. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Performant Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:PFMT), a provider of technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services, today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2012 results after the market close on Monday, November 5, 2012. Performant Financial will also hold a conference call to discuss results at 5:00 pm (Eastern Time) that day.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 877-941-2068 (domestic) or 480-629-9712 (international). Participants will need to provide the passcode 4570368. A telephonic replay will be available approximately one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176, or for international callers, 1-858-384-5517. The passcode for the live call and the replay is 4570368. The telephonic replay will be available until 11:59 pm (Eastern Time) on November 12, 2012.
Interested investors and other parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast of the live conference call by logging onto the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at investors.performantcorp.com. The on-line replay will be available on the website immediately following the call.To learn more about Performant Financial, please visit the company's website at http://www.performantcorp.com/. About Performant Financial Corporation Performant Financial Corporation is a leading provider of technology-enabled recovery and related analytics services. The Company's services help identify and recover delinquent or defaulted assets and improper payments for various government, healthcare and financial services markets in the United States. The Company was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Livermore, California.
CONTACT: Richard Zubek Investor Relations 925-960-4988 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV