ON Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq: ONNN), a premier supplier of high performance silicon solutions for energy efficient electronics, plans to announce its financial results for the third quarter ending September 28, 2012, after the market closes on Thursday, November 1, 2012.
The company will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on November 1, following the release of its financial results. Investors and interested parties can access the conference call in the following manner:
- Webcast: A live webcast of the conference call will be available via the “ Investors” section of the company’s website at http://www.onsemi.com. The re-broadcast of the call will be available at this site approximately one hour following the live broadcast and will continue for 30 days.
- Teleconference: A telephone conference of the earnings report can be accessed by dialing (888) 546-9664 (U.S./Canada) or 973-935-8144 (International). In order to join this conference call, you will be required to provide the Conference ID Number – which is 44943754.
- Teleconference Replay: Approximately one hour following the live broadcast, the company will provide a dial-in replay that will continue to be available through November 8, 2012. To listen to the teleconference replay, call 855-859-2056 (U.S./Canada) or 404-537-3406 (International). You will be required to provide the Conference ID Number – which is 44943754.
About ON Semiconductor
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN) is a premier supplier of high performance silicon solutions for energy efficient electronics. The company's broad portfolio of power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom devices helps customers efficiently solve their design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, LED lighting, medical, military/aerospace and power applications. ON Semiconductor operates a world-class, value-added supply chain and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com.ON Semiconductor and the ON Semiconductor logo are registered trademarks of Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC. All other brand and product names appearing in this document are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders. Although the company references its Web site in this news release, such information on the Web site is not to be incorporated herein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV