Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: IESC) today announced that Gail Makode has been appointed senior vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary. Ms. Makode will be responsible for all legal, compliance, and governance matters and will report to James Lindstrom, the Company’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Ms. Makode was previously General Counsel and Member of the Board at MBIA Insurance Corporation and Chief Compliance Officer of MBIA Inc. (NYSE: MBI). Prior to MBIA, Ms. Makode served as vice president and counsel for Deutsche Bank AG, and before that, was an associate at Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen, & Hamilton where she specialized in public and private securities offerings and mergers and acquisitions. She received a B.A. from Johns Hopkins University and her J.D. from Yale Law School.
ABOUT INTEGRATED ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC.
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. is an infrastructure services
company that enjoys leading positions in a broad range of markets for
electrical and communications products and services. Our 2,300 employees
serve clients throughout the United States. For more information about
IES, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV