JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW), a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses, today announced it will report its third quarter results for the fiscal period ended September 30, 2012 after the U.S. financial markets close on October 25, 2012.
In conjunction with this announcement, Web.com will host a conference call on October 25th, at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the Company's financial results and current business outlook. A live webcast of the call will be available at the "Investor Relations" page of the Company's website, http://ir.web.com . To access the call, dial 877-407-3982 (domestic) or 201-493-6780 (international). A replay of this conference call will be available for a limited time at 877-870-5176 (domestic) or 858-384-5517 (international). The replay conference ID is 401642. A replay of the webcast will also be available for a limited time at http://ir.web.com .
About Web.comWeb.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) is a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses. Web.com meets the needs of small- and medium-sized businesses anywhere along their lifecycle by offering a full range of online services and support, including domain name registration services, website design, logo design, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and local sales leads, general contractor leads, franchise and homeowner association websites, shopping cart software, eCommerce web site design and call center services. Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Web.com Susan Datz Edelman Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications 904-680-6909 email@example.com ICR for Web.com Investors Brian Denyeau 646-277-1251 Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV