MANCHESTER, Conn., Oct. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lydall, Inc. (NYSE:LDL) – Lydall Performance Materials today announced a general price increase effective with orders shipped on or after December 1, 2012. This adjustment is necessary as a result of increases in material costs and Lydall's continued investments in quality, capacity, service, and innovation.
The price increase covers all products and areas of Lydall Performance Materials' global business, varying by product line. Increases across most products will range from 2% to 6%. Some specialty products will see increases of up to 15%.
Customers will be contacted by their Account Manager following this announcement to discuss the specifics of this increase and implementation with current pricing arrangements.Lydall remains committed to the principles of Lean Six Sigma and will continue to focus on cost and efficiency improvements to keep price increases to a minimum allowing our customers to remain competitive in their respective markets. Lydall, Inc. is a New York Stock Exchange listed company, headquartered in Manchester, Connecticut. The Company, with operations in the U.S., France, the Netherlands and Germany and offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, manufactures specialty engineered products for the thermal/acoustical and filtration/separation markets. For more information, visit http://www.lydall.com . Lydall(R) a registered trademark of Lydall, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All product names are trademarks of Lydall, Inc. or Charter Medical, Ltd.
CONTACT: For further information: David D. Glenn Director of Business Development and Investor Relations Telephone 860-646-1233 Facsimile 860-646-4917 email@example.com www.lydall.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV