BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE: BLK) announced today that its iShares Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) business, the world’s largest manager of ETFs 1, is launching a series of initiatives to enhance the value proposition it delivers to investors both in the U.S. and globally. These initiatives include:
- Creating the iShares Core Series, a suite of 10 U.S. ETFs designed for the needs of long-term, buy-and-hold investors that combines competitive pricing with diversified, tax-efficient products using premier index providers.
- Launching a major, multi-pronged global brand initiative which recognizes that every investor is unique and communicates the advantages of using the products that eight out of 10 large professional investors choose for their ETFs 2.
- Integrating the iShares and BlackRock U.S. retail sales teams, creating the largest retail field force in the U.S. asset management industry, to offer financial advisors and distribution partners a fully integrated combination of index and active products and solutions for today’s investors.
Mark Wiedman, Managing Director and Global Head of iShares, said, “As we look to build on our market-leading position 3 in the ETF industry, we are taking a number of steps to further bolster our value proposition for investors, with an initial focus on the United States. The combination of our iShares Core Series targeting buy-and-hold investors and a campaign to refresh the powerful iShares brand – supported by what will now be the industry’s largest U.S. retail sales force – are key components of our broader plan to drive even stronger growth in the U.S. and globally.”
iShares is a global leader in ETFs and has attracted $50 billion in net new assets year to date, as of Sept. 30, more than any other provider.
iShares Core Series –Tax Efficiency, Competitive Pricing and a Diversified PortfolioThe iShares Core Series is a suite of products offering a competitively priced, diversified, tax-efficient family of ETFs that investors can use as building blocks for the heart of their portfolios in domestic and international equities and U.S. fixed income. Designed to fit together to provide broad equity and fixed-income exposure, the series allows long-term investors to tailor the mix of funds to match their individual choice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV