NEW ALBANY, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc., (Nasdaq: CVGI) a leading supplier of fully integrated system solutions for the global commercial vehicle market, is pleased to announce the launch of the Executive Ergo Massager Office Chair under its KAB Seating product brand. The chair will be unveiled at the Orgatec Office show in Cologne, Germany. The show runs from October 23 to 27, 2012 and will be located in Hall 10.2 Aisle J No: 018.
The Executive Ergo Massager Office Chair provides comfort solutions for busy people who spend 8 hours a day or more seated at work and are at risk for back and leg pains. One of its primary features is an integral massage system which works off of 12 volt rechargeable batteries. It has six massage/vibration zones that have programmable levels of intensity and speed in either wave or pulse patterns. Four vibration pads accommodate the middle and lower back and two located in the seat cushion.
The Executive Ergo Massager Office Chair also includes heaters with low and high heat levels to provide warmth in cold room environments. This feature, which is common in vehicle seating, also helps relieve back tension and improve comfort levels.
In addition, the unique ergo system has a 15 or 30 minute auto-off timer to regulate the timing of the massage sessions. CVG recommends users operate system three or four times daily to stimulate blood circulation, which consequently helps ease pains, tension and stress along with the reduction of fatigue levels.CVG is also pleased to present our unique KAB Kooling fabric as an option on our office chairs branded under the KAB Seating product brand. This is an underlay material positioned in standard fabrics to actively regulate body temperature based on a heat transfer system. Put simply, "when you are too hot, it cools you down" and vice versa.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV