CyberOptics Corporation (Nasdaq: CYBE) today announced that it will hold its conference call to review operating results for the third quarter of 2012 on Tuesday, October 30 at 4:30 pm Eastern. The third quarter earnings release will be issued following the close of the market that day.
Investors can access:
- The live call by dialing 1-480-629-9644 or toll free 1-877-941-8631 prior to the start of the call and providing the conference ID: 4570844
- A webcast of the live conference call by visiting the investor relations section of the CyberOptics website, www.cyberoptics.com, which will be archived for 30 days
- A replay of the call, available one hour after the call, by dialing 303-590-3030 and providing conference ID: 4570844. The replay will be available for 30 days following the call.
About CyberOpticsFounded in 1984, CyberOptics is a recognized
leader in process yield and through-put improvement solutions for the
global electronic assembly and semiconductor capital equipment markets.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, CyberOptics conducts operations
in North America, Asia and Europe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV