U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. (NYSE: USPH), a national operator of physical and occupational therapy outpatient clinics, announced that it will issue its financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2012 on Thursday, November 8 th. The results will be released before the opening of the stock market that day.
U.S. Physical Therapy’s management will host a conference call on Thursday, November 8 th to discuss the third quarter and nine months results.
|Conference Call Date:||Thursday, November 8 th|
|Time: 10:30 am Eastern /9:30 am Central|
|Dial-In Number: 1-888-335-5539 or 973-582-2857|
|Reservation Number: 39781800|
|To participate, please call in 10 minutes prior to start time.|
To listen to the live call, please go to www.usph.com and click on conference calls under the Investor Relations section. Please go to the website 15 minutes early to register, download and install any necessary audio software. If you are unable to listen live, a playback of the conference call can be accessed until January 8, 2013 at U.S. Physical Therapy’s website.
Founded in 1990, U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. operates 423 clinics in 42 states. The Company's clinics provide preventative and post-operative care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, non-surgical treatment of osteoarthritis, treatment for neurologically-related injuries and rehabilitation of injured workers. In addition to owning and operating clinics, the Company manages 15 physical therapy facilities for third parties, including hospitals and physician groups.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV