WILMERDING, Pa., Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wabtec Corporation (NYSE: WAB) today announced that it will report 2012 third quarter results before the U.S. financial markets open on Tuesday, Oct. 23. The company will conduct a conference call to discuss those results with analysts and investors at 10 a.m. the same day. To listen to the call via webcast, please go to www.wabtec.com and click on the "Investor Relations" and "Webcasts" tabs of the site. An audio replay of the call will also be available by calling 412-317-0088 (passcode: 466#).
Wabtec Corporation is a global provider of value-added, technology-based products and services for the rail and transit industry. Through its subsidiaries, the company manufactures a range of products for locomotives, freight cars and passenger transit vehicles. The company also builds new switcher and commuter locomotives, and provides aftermarket services.
SOURCE Wabtec Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV