SANTA ANA, Calif., Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fourteen lovely ladies, representing more than 1,000 years among them, will walk down the red carpet at the Embassy Suites in Santa Ana on Thursday, Nov. 8 to compete for one crown and to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association.
On that evening, Emeritus Senior Living California Division will be crowning one of its senior residents in its second-annual Ms. Emeritus California Pageant.
These 14 charming, talented and beautiful senior residents hail from Emeritus communities in Anaheim, Corona, Hemet, Loma Linda, Westminster, Garden Grove, Orange, Riverside, Grand Terrace, Oceanside, San Diego and Escondido. They will be vying for this coveted crown by competing in three categories: Evening gown/Introduction, Talent and an Interview.
Tickets for the event are
$7 before the event at any local Emeritus community, and
$10 at the door. Proceeds from the event will go toward the Alzheimer's Association and their vital mission to advance research and provide valuable support services to individuals living with Alzheimer's.
- Date/Time: Thursday, Nov. 8, 3-6 pm
- Pageant Location: Embassy Suites,1325 East Dyer Road, Santa Ana, Calif. 92705
- Recommended donation: $7 pre-event/ $10 at the door. See www.emeritus.com for the nearest Emeritus community to purchase pre-event tickets.
Judges Pamela Wheeler, winner of Ms. Senior California 2010!Dr. Marion Somers – nationally renowned eldercare author Lynn Mullowney, VP of Development for the Alzheimer's Association Sally Michael – President of the California Assisted Living Association Dale Boyles – Emeritus VP of Operations, California Division Pam Hild, Director at Embassy Suites About Emeritus Senior LivingEmeritus Senior Living is the nation's largest memory care and assisted living provider, with the ability to serve nearly 50,000 residents. More than 28,000 employees support more than 470 communities throughout 44 states coast to coast. Emeritus offers the spectrum of senior residential choices, care options and life enrichment programs that fulfill individual needs and promote purposeful living throughout the aging process. Its experts provide insights on senior living, care, wellness, brain health, caregiving and family topics at www.Emeritus.com, which also offers details on the organization's services. Emeritus is based in Seattle, Wash.; its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ESC. Contact: Tiffany WilkinsEmeritus Senior Living714- 720-8720 Tiffany.firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Emeritus Senior Living
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV