Hittite Microwave Corporation (Nasdaq: HITT) today announced the promotion of Mr. Gorkem Guven to Vice President. In this executive role, Mr. Guven will manage various engineering, marketing and business developments organizations. Mr. Guven joined Hittite in April 2000, and has served in various roles including integrated circuit design, business development, and general management. Mr. Guven has successfully led numerous strategic technology initiatives and market penetration projects for the company. Mr. Guven has 14 years of semiconductor and industry experience and has a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and a Masters of Business Administration.
“I am pleased to promote Gorkem to this executive position. He is a passionate, business savvy technologist that is expert in creating, planning and managing complex technology developments. He has a proven track record of identifying customer requirements and managing our teams to develop world class products to satisfy those needs,” said Mr. Stephen G. Daly, Chairman, President and CEO. “This new position expands our executive team to support our continued growth.”
About Hittite Microwave Corporation
Hittite Microwave Corporation is an innovative designer and manufacturer of high performance integrated circuits, or ICs, modules, subsystems and instrumentation for technically demanding digital, RF, microwave and millimeterwave applications covering DC to 110 GHz. The company’s standard and custom products apply analog, digital and mixed-signal semiconductor technologies, which are used in a wide variety of wireless & wired communication and sensor applications for the automotive, broadband, cellular infrastructure, fiber optic, microwave & millimeterwave communications, military, space and test & measurement markets. The company is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV