The Rosen Law Firm is investigating the Board of Directors of China Shengda Packaging Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CPGI) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with a going private proposal from its Chairman.
If you would like to join the action please email or call Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan, toll-free, at 866-767-3653; or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms proposed by CPGI’s Chairman Mr. Nengbin Fang, he will pay shareholders $1.40 for each share of China Shengda Packaging stock they own. The investigation relates to whether the proposal for $1.40/share is fair to public shareholders and whether China Shengda Packaging’s Board breached its fiduciary duties in connection with the offer.
If you own China Shengda Packaging common stock and wish to obtain additional information, you may contact Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV