Sherwin-Williams (SHW): Cramer said when you're selling a home you buy paint, and when you're buying a home you buy more paint. That's why as the housing market recovers, Sherwin keeps selling more and more paint. The company last reported a 9% uptick in sales and a 13.9% increase at its stores.
The company continues taking market share and cutting costs, which is why Cramer said it deserves more than 19.2 times given its 16% growth rate. Of the analysts currently covering Sherwin-Williams, only three rate it a buy, with 12 holds and another three sells.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV