Google (GOOG): Cramer noted Google is in a similar position. It dominates online search, commanding a 66% market share in the U.S. The company is also a major in mobile with its Android operating system and it has a mobile and social strategy, as well as YouTube, among its other opportunities.
Given that online advertising still represents only 10% of all advertising, Google clearly has lots of growth ahead of it. Google trades at only 11 times its expected 2015 earnings of $67 a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV