QAD Inc. (NASDAQ:QADA) (NASDAQ:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services for global manufacturers, today released the latest version of the QAD Learning Center. The QAD Learning Center delivers a comprehensive range of online training on QAD Enterprise Applications, complete with a learning management system to track individuals’ completion. New with this release, the Learning Center leverages recommendations by QAD founder Pam Lopker for relevant training and feedback from other QAD customers to help individuals choose the most effective learning path.
“A common challenge in all organizations is knowledge and skills attrition,” said Bernadette Bagley, director of education for QAD. “People change roles, leave the organization or just forget critical capabilities. At QAD, we focus on helping our customers maintain peak effectiveness through online training. Recent customer feedback drove the addition of role-based training and peer recommendations which provide guidance while simultaneously allowing users to personalize their learning experience.”
QAD Learning – Your Way, Your Pace
The QAD Learning Center is the one-stop destination for all QAD training materials including more than 100 online courses and 70 training guides.
- View training recommendations by job role, then pick and choose courses to create a customized learning plan
- Access the latest training guides
- Connect to virtual training environments to work directly with QAD Enterprise Applications
- Learn at your own pace, omitting or repeating activities as desired
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts