Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) announced today that Chief Executive Officer Scott Dorsey will outline the company’s vision and define the next generation of digital marketing in his opening keynote address Tuesday at Connections ’12.
The three-day event, which will welcome more than 4,000 ExactTarget clients and partners from around the world, will feature keynote addresses from Michael J. Fox, illusionist David Blaine and executives from Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare, reddit and the New York Stock Exchange.
“Marketing is undergoing a massive transformation fueled by a never-before-seen level of connectivity across email, Twitter, Facebook, mobile and the Web,” said Dorsey. “Connections provides a powerful three-day experience that will inspire and educate thousands of marketers from around the world to lead the next generation of digital marketing.”
Centered on the theme of “ Inspire the Future,” Connections ’12 will also feature:
- New Innovations: ExactTarget will unveil a host of new products to provide marketers expanded capabilities across email, mobile, social and the Web.
- 40+ Educational Sessions: Courses range from interactive marketing best practices and case studies to hands-on sessions on building engaging cross-channel campaigns across email, social media, mobile and the Web.
- Award-winning Marketing: ExactTarget will award the industry’s top interactive marketing programs in its annual Marketing to the Power of ONE Awards.
- Industry Certification: Hundreds of marketers from around the globe will earn industry certifications from ExactTarget Academy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV