SYRACUSE, N.Y., Oct. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Anaren, Inc.'s (Nasdaq:ANEN) 1st Quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results will be released after the market closes on Tuesday, October 23 via GlobeNewswire.
Anaren's President and CEO, Lawrence A. Sala, will host a live teleconference, open to the public on the Anaren Investor Info, Live Webcast Web Site ( www.anaren.com ) on October 24 at 8:30 a.m. (ET). A replay of the conference call will be available at 11:30 a.m. (ET) beginning October 24, 2012 through 11:30 p.m. on October 31, 2012. To listen to the replay, interested parties may dial in the U.S. at 1-855-859-2056 and International at 1-404-537-3406. The passcode is 34844702. If you are unable to access the Live Webcast, the dial in number for the U.S. is 1-877-734-4580 and International is 1-678-905-9378.
Anaren designs, develops, manufactures and sells highly integrated microwave component assemblies and subsystems for the wireless communications, satellite communications and defense electronics markets.The Anaren, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5360
CONTACT: John Hoeschele Mktg. Comm. / Gov't Rel. Mgr. Tel: 315.432.8909 E: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV