French-Themed Dining Rooms
Mimi's six French-inspired dining areas transport guests to the nostalgic places that founder Arthur J. Simms visited with the love of his life, Mimi, while stationed in France as an American airman during World War II.
Each setting offers guests a unique ambiance and dining experience: The Garden, high wood-beam ceilings and lush plants evoke a bright, airy and fresh feel; The Cafe, an area to savor a gourmet coffee and pastry; The Bistro, warm lighting, dark wood finishes and curvy booths for a cozy, romantic feel; The Winery, brick walls and exposed wood beams for a comfortable, club-like atmosphere; The Bar, a charming 'bistro-esque' bar that serves as a friendly gathering place; and The Patio, reminiscent of a sidewalk cafe in Paris for dining al fresco.
ABOUT MIMI'S CAFEMimi's Cafe, a French-inspired casual dining restaurant, has 145 locations in 24 states. Mimi's is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bob Evans Farms, Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: BOBE), known and loved for its delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, friendly service and charming, stylish decor. More info at www.mimiscafe.com. SOURCE Mimi's Cafe
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV