Community Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE:CYH) today announced that it will provide an online Web simulcast and rebroadcast of its third-quarter 2012 conference call.
The Company will issue a press release announcing its results on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, after the regular close of trading. The conference call is scheduled to begin at 11:00 a.m. Central time, 12:00 p.m. Eastern time, on Wednesday, October 31, 2012. A live broadcast of the conference call will be available online at www.chs.net and www.earnings.com. To listen to the live call, please go to the web site at least 15 minutes early to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and continue through November 30, 2012.
During this call Community Health Systems will review the Company’s financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
Located in the Nashville, Tennessee, suburb of Franklin, Community
Health Systems, Inc. is one of the largest publicly-traded hospital
companies in the United States and a leading operator of general acute
care hospitals in non-urban and mid-size markets throughout the country.
Through its subsidiaries, the Company currently owns, leases or operates
135 hospitals in 29 states with an aggregate of approximately 20,000
licensed beds. Its hospitals offer a broad range of inpatient and
surgical services, outpatient treatment and skilled nursing care. In
addition, through its subsidiary, Quorum Health Resources, LLC, the
Company provides management and consulting services to non-affiliated
general acute care hospitals located throughout the United States.
Shares in Community Health Systems, Inc. are traded on the New York
Stock Exchange under the symbol “CYH.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV