Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation, Cutting Tool Division recently introduced its new MEW M-Four and MFWN M-Six Milling Cutters, both featuring unique advantages and inserts with MEGACOAT NANO, Kyocera’s new proprietary coating technology for stable cutting and extended tool life.
The M-Four Endmills feature negative inserts that utilize Kyocera’s unique insert-forming technology which reduces cutting forces to levels equivalent to positive inserts. The double-sided, four-edge inserts offer low cutting forces for reduced chatter, improved surface finishes, and minimized vibration. The 90-degree cutting angle features an obtuse edge for increased cutting edge toughness. The M-Four lineup offers three newly developed chipbreakers to cover a wide range of applications.
The M-Six Shell Mill features a double-sided, six-edge, extra-thick insert with tough cutting edges and sharp cutting performance. The thick-edge design of the M-Six insert also produces reduced chattering and superior fracture resistance. The M-Six features neutral inserts applicable for shouldering, plunging, and facing, and four different chipbreakers to cover a variety of applications.
Both the M-Four and M-Six Milling Cutters feature MEGACOAT NANO, Kyocera’s proprietary multi-layered coating technology that enables stable milling and extends tool life by reducing wear and fracture with its high hardness and superior oxidation resistance.Kyocera’s new M-Four and M-Six Milling Cutters are being introduced via kit-style promotions featuring a cutter and 10 MEGACOAT NANO inserts of the customers’ choice. For additional information on these or other Kyocera Cutting Tool products, please contact:
|Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation|
|Cutting Tool Division|
|100 Industrial Park Road|
|Hendersonville, NC 28792|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV