Deutsche Bank announced that it will host the 18th Annual Women on Wall Street ® (WOWS) conference on Tuesday, October 16, 2012 in New York. The theme of this year’s conference is Making Your Impact: Advancing the Economic Power of Women. Deutsche Bank has held the WOWS conference since 1995, during which time attendance has grown from 200 to more than 2,000 participants, including members of the financial services and broader business community.
The conference will open with welcoming remarks by Robert Rankin, Co-Head of Corporate Banking & Securities and Head of Corporate Finance, and member of the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank. Rankin’s remarks will be followed by a one-on-one discussion with Jessica Jackley, co-founder of KIVA, the world's first peer-to-peer microlending website and Stephanie Ruhle, anchor for Bloomberg Television.
Following the discussion, Frank Kelly, Head of Communications and Public Affairs, Deutsche Bank Americas, will moderate a panel among four female influencers on how collectively and individually women transform the boardroom, the political stage, and the global economy. This year’s panelists include:
- Michelle D. Bernard, CEO and President, Bernard Center for Women, Politics & Public Policy
- Professor Iris Bohnet, Academic Dean, Professor of Public Policy, and Director for Women of Public Policy Program, Harvard Kennedy School
- Beth Brooke, Global Vice Chair of Public Policy, Ernst & Young
- Kathryn A. Cassidy, Senior Vice President and Treasurer of GE and GE Capital
Closing remarks will be made by Susan Cain, author of Quiet: the Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, a book about how Western culture undervalues the traits and capabilities of introverted people.Deutsche Bank is committed to the recruitment, development, retention, and advancement of professional women in the financial services industry. Established in 1991, WOWS is a Deutsche Bank employee network group dedicated to supporting diversity efforts that recognize the importance of women in achieving Deutsche Bank’s business objectives. Through educational programming, partnerships with professional and community organizations, networking events, and senior management engagement, WOWS has served as a catalyst for creating an inclusive environment for women within Deutsche Bank over the last 20 years. Since 1995, WOWS has supported thousands of women by holding this important annual event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV