Office Depot ® (NYSE:ODP), a leading global provider of office products and services, today announced that it has been added to the State of South Carolina office supplies purchasing contract. This addition allows Office Depot the opportunity to deliver office products at incredible savings to thousands of public agency customers throughout the state.
“Office Depot is proud to have the opportunity to partner with the State of South Carolina and provide our customers with great value, selection and quality,” said Dave Trudnowski, Vice President of Business Solutions for Office Depot.
Office Depot’s efforts in South Carolina date back to 1989 when the company opened its first store in Greenville. The Company currently employs more than 450 associates and operates 21 retail store locations within the state. Through the Office Depot Foundation, the independent charitable giving arm of Office Depot, nearly $40,000 in in-kind charitable contributions were donated to worthwhile organizations and causes in South Carolina last year.
For more information about Office Depot’s Business Solutions Division, visit www.officedepot.com/bsd.About Office Depot Office Depot provides office supplies and services through 1,680 worldwide retail stores, a dedicated sales force, top-rated catalogs, and global e-commerce operations. Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $11.5 billion, employs about 39,000 associates, and serves customers in 60 countries around the world. Office Depot’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://mediarelations.officedepot.com and http://socialpress.officedepot.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV