For full contest rules and to submit an entry, visit www.break.com/kfcdippingrules.
ContestNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES & DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. BEGINS 12:00:01PM PST ON 10/17/12; ENDS AT 11:59:59AM PST ON 11/18/12. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SUBJECT TO OFFICIAL RULES, AVAILABLE AT BREAK.COM/KFCDIPPINGRULES. SPONSORED BY TMFT ENTERPRISES, LLC.
Survey MethodologyThe KFC Survey was conducted by Wakefield Research ( www.wakefieldresearch.com) among 1,000 nationally representative U.S. adults, ages 18 and older, between September 25 and October 1, 2012, using an email invitation and an online survey. Quotas have been set to ensure accurate and reliable representation of the U.S. adult population ages 18 and older.
About KFCKFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Ky., is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain specializing in Original Recipe®, Extra Crispy™, Kentucky Grilled Chicken® and Crispy Strips® with home-style sides, Hot Wings, and freshly made chicken sandwiches including the Double Down® and the Doublicious®. There are more than 17,000 KFC outlets in more than 115 countries and territories around the world. Each week, more than 13 million people visit a KFC restaurant in the United States. KFC Corporation is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., Louisville, Ky. (NYSE: YUM.) For more information, visit www.kfc.com. Follow KFC on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/KFC) and Twitter ( www.twitter.com/kfc_colonel).Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50440161&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV