KFC announced today the launch of Dip'ems™. Pairing delicious Extra Crispy chicken tenders with six delectable dipping sauces, Dip’ems provide flavor excitement that everyone will enjoy.
Pairing delicious Extra Crispy chicken tenders with six delectable dipping sauces, Dip'ems provide flavor excitement that everyone will enjoy. (Photo: Business Wire)
The chicken tenders are made from juicy, 100 percent premium all-white meat chicken, marinated and double-breaded in special seasonings. While they are tasty enough on their own, there is also the option to dip them in six fun and flavorful Dip’ems sauces. Three new sauce selections – Creamy Buffalo, Orange Ginger and Bacon Ranch – join the already popular line-up of Honey BBQ, Honey Mustard and Creamy Ranch.
“We know – and our customers have confirmed – that dipping is irresistible. Once you start dipping, you just can’t stop,” said Jason Marker, Chief Marketing Officer for KFC U.S. “Our solution: Dip’ems, an irresistible combination of Extra Crispy Tenders and six sauces that will satisfy any appetite.”
Dip’ems are available at participating KFC locations in a bucket of 20 tenders and all six sauces or in a combo with three tenders, a choice of two sauces, a side item, a biscuit and a medium drink for just $5.Dude Food EtiquetteElbows off the table. Fork on the left, knife on the right. No talking with your mouth full. With so many rules on how to eat, how does anyone have time to enjoy what they’re eating? Dip’ems allows people, especially dudes, to throw out the rulebook and bring in the playbook on eating etiquette. “No one should tell a man how to eat. Especially if it’s Dip’ems. If men need advice on how to eat with their hands, then our society is in trouble,” said Joel Stein, humorist and author of Man Made: A Stupid Quest for Masculinity. “And now with all these individual sauces to choose from, I can double dip by myself all I want. And I want to a lot.” Stein is not the only one with a strong opinion about double dipping. KFC recently conducted a survey to reveal what people really think about dude food etiquette including the “double dip” and the "five-second rule." Following are some of the more surprising results:
- Party Faux Pas: nearly half (46 percent) of respondents believe that it would be more offensive to double dip than skinny dip at a party
- The Never-Second Rule: only 22 percent of the respondents believe it is okay to eat food that has hit the ground – and stayed there – for five seconds or less
- Napkin Optional: in the absence of a napkin, 40 percent of respondents would wipe their hands on clothes (pants or shirt) – though not necessarily their own, as 6 percent admitted they would use a friend’s clothes as a napkin
- Claim to Fame: four out of five (79 percent) respondents would rather never be famous than be famous only for double dipping at a White House state dinner
- Table Manners: more than half of respondents consider it extremely impolite to eat food that was dropped on the floor (55 percent) or double dip into a shared dip (52 percent) when eating with someone
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts