SAN DIEGO, Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Optimer Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OPTR) today announced that new research findings for Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) and DIFICID® (fidaxomicin) tablets will be featured in presentations at IDWeek 2012 occurring October 17-21 in San Diego, CA.
- 692 – "Risk Factors for Recurrent Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI) Hospitalization among Hospitalized Patients with an Initial CDI Episode" – Friday, October 19 from 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time in SDCC 29 ABCD
- 693 – "Length of Stay and Hospital Costs in Patients with Hospital-Origin Clostridium difficile-Associated Diarrhea" – Friday, October 19 from 11:45 a.m. Pacific Time in SDCC 29 ABCD
- 316 – "Development and Validation of a Recurrent Clostridium difficile (CDI) Risk Prediction Model" – Thursday, October 18 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time in : Room: SDCC Poster Hall F-H
- 824 – "Comparative Microbiology of Transcription Inhibitors Fidaxomicin and the Rifamycins in Clostridium difficile" – Friday, October 19 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time in : Room: SDCC Poster Hall F-H
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts