ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of National Retail Properties, Inc. (NYSE: NNN), a real estate investment trust, declared a quarterly dividend of 39.5 cents per share payable November 15, 2012 to common shareholders of record on October 31, 2012. The dividend represents an annualized rate of $1.58 per share. National Retail Properties is one of only four publicly traded REITs and 104 publicly traded companies in America to have increased annual dividends for 23 or more consecutive years.
National Retail Properties invests primarily in high-quality retail properties subject generally to long-term, net leases. As of June 30, 2012, the company owned 1,506 Investment Properties in 47 states with a gross leasable area of approximately 17.8 million square feet. For more information on the company, visit www.nnnreit.com.
SOURCE National Retail Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV