FORT COLLINS, Colo., Oct. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEIS) today announced that it has entered into a $50 million, five-year credit agreement with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. This agreement will provide Advanced Energy access to a new revolving line of credit secured by accounts receivable and inventory. The credit facility can be used for general working capital, capital expenditures and acquisitions, and may be increased by $25 million subject to lender commitments and other conditions.
"As we continue to execute on our strategic plan, this new line of credit will serve as a solid foundation for future growth and offer an additional source of liquidity for working capital requirements. This facility will provide us with additional flexibility as we explore a variety of organic and inorganic opportunities across our markets," said Garry Rogerson, Chief Executive Officer.
Detailed information regarding the credit agreement and the other transactions contemplated in the credit agreement is included in the Company's Current Report on Form 8-K dated October 15, 2012, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.About Advanced Energy Advanced Energy (Nasdaq:AEIS) is a global leader in innovative power and control technologies for high-growth, thin-film manufacturing and solar-power generation. Advanced Energy is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, with dedicated support and service locations around the world. For more information, go to www.advanced-energy.com .
CONTACT: Danny Herron Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. 970.407.6570 email@example.com Annie Leschin/Vanessa Lehr Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. 970.407.6555 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV