FORT COLLINS, Colo., Oct. 15, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEIS) will release third quarter 2012 financial results after market close on Monday, October 29, 2012. Management's quarterly conference call will be held on Tuesday, October 30, 2012, beginning at 6:30 a.m. Mountain Time / 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
To participate in the live conference call, please dial 888-713-4216 approximately five minutes prior to the start of the meeting, and an operator will connect you. International participants can dial 617-213-4868. Participants should provide the operator with the conference pass code, 30390582, which has been reserved for this call.
A live and archived webcast of the call will also be available on the company's website at www.advanced-energy.com on the Investor Relations Home Page. The archived webcast will be available at the same location approximately two hours following the end of the live event.A telephone replay will be available for 14 days following the live webcast. To access the replay, dial 888-286-8010 or 617-801-6888 and enter pass code 20587244. About Advanced Energy Advanced Energy (Nasdaq:AEIS) is a global leader in reliable power conversion solutions used in thin-film plasma manufacturing and solar energy generation. Founded in 1981, Advanced Energy is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado with dedicated support and service locations around the world. For more information, go to www.advanced-energy.com/solarenergy .
CONTACT: Danny Herron Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. 970.407.6570 firstname.lastname@example.org Annie Leschin/Vanessa Lehr Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. 970.407.6555 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV